Sunday, May 29, 2011

Work work work

Hi friends! So I am wishing I had more time to write! I have been so busy (and sick) so when I've had a moment to write I sleep instead. So sorry, don't forget about me. I'm still so new to the blogging world that I could see how easy that would be. But I love getting your emails, comments, texts about you reading. It's like a gift to me each time. ( words of affirmation is my top love language). Do you know your love language(s)? There is a great book and an assessment you can take that will tell you. What are yours? What are your spouses? Your best friends? Your moms? Find out and then use it consistently, see if you notice a difference in your relationship and then tell me! I love hearing about that kind of stuff!

I will do a better post soon, right now it's close to midnight, I'm dizzy and sniffling and its so hard to keep my eyes open so off I go to bed ( probably the latest all week)

Be back soon with something much better than this! (am I setting the bar too high on that?!)
Lol

Thanks so much for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment